RVT News & Updates
Retina and Vitreous of Texas response to Coronavirus
Tue Mar 24 2020
The health and safety of our patients and employees is of utmost importance to each member of the Retina and Vitreous of Texas team. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and are following all recommendations from the CDC and Local Authorities to prevent and mitigate the spread of disease.
To best protect, our patients, their families, and our staff, we have implemented the following:
1. SANITIZING: We are sanitizing our exam rooms and high touch surfaces after every encounter and are working on ways to reduce the need to contact high touch surfaces (doorknobs, counters, etc). The common waiting areas are being disinfected throughout the day as well.
2. LIMITING GUESTS: We are restricting the number of guests accompanying patients to one. We also ask that your guest remain in their vehicle through the duration of your appointment. We will be happy to call them at the conclusion of your appointment so they can pick you up.
EXCEPTIONS: If you need assistance walking or are in a wheelchair your guest will be allowed to remain with you through the duration of your appointment. If you are a parent or guardian accompanying a minor with an appointment you will be allowed to remain with your child through the duration of your appointment.
3. FEVER SCREENING: If you, or any member of your household, or anyone you have been in close contact with, have a fever (100.4 F / 38 C or higher), feel feverish, have chills, a cough, or difficulty breathing your appointment should be rescheduled. Please call us in advance of your appointment if any of these conditions apply, (713) 799-9975.
4. TRAVEL SCREENING: If you, or any member of your household, traveled from or through Novel Coronavirus affected regions in the past 14 days, your appointment should be rescheduled. Please call us in advance of your appointment if these travel conditions apply. (713) 799-9975
5. EXPOSURE SCREENING: If you, or any member of your household, had close contact with, or helped care for, anyone suspected or diagnosed as having Novel Coronavirus, or who is currently subject to health monitoring for possible exposure to Novel Coronavirus, your appointment should be rescheduled. Please call us in advance of your appointment if any of these exposure conditions apply, (713) 799-9975
Thank you for your understanding as we try to continue to provide services to our patients who need care despite these difficult times.
New Lufkin, TX Office
Tue Nov 27 2018
We are excited to announce that we have a new location to treat patients in Lufkin, TX. The Office is located in the Medical Arts Pavilion on the 3rd floor. Our retina surgeons are available in this location to offer our signature high-quality care and innovative techniques and treatments for all of our patients.
Now Accepting Online Payment
Mon Aug 6 2018
Retina & Vitreous of Texas now offers our secured online payment portal. Just click Bill Pay at the top of the page or click here and take care of your bills quickly and easily. We are so pleased to offer a simple payment solution to all of our patients.